Bernardo Faria’s Closed Guard May Be The Simplest Postion To Attack From & The Hardest To Escape & He Wants To Show You All His Tips & Tricks. If you ask any top grappler what is the hardest position to escape in BJJ they will universally answer: The Closed Guard: Why? It is the only position in BJJ that you virtually can’t attack from. Hence, if you have someone in there, you don’t have to worry about them attacking – you can empty the gun on them and if you do it right you will catch them – for sure.
Your legs are locked around their body controlling it and if you know the little tricks, they are in a lot of trouble – soon to be swept or submitted.
The Power Closed Guard – Even If You’re Not Very Strong!
Bernardo Faria’s Power closed guard makes people’s jaws drop when he uses it in the gym. It is called the Power Closed Guard because of all the power you can generate there – even if you aren’t strong. There is a youtube video floating around where he taps 30 straight opponents with the omaplata from closed guard. These aren’t little kids.. these are the toughest guys around – the kind who pay $100 for a seminar just so they can improve. When Bernardo goes for the Omaplata he isn’t trying to sweep, he’s trying to tap and he is always successful.
Imagine a guard so commanding that your classmates just didn’t know what to do when you use it. All the new school passing videos you see on youtube involve loose passing like Torreando and Leg Drags and they are studying this stuff.
Well guess what?
There is no loose passing, Torreandos or Leg Drags in Closed Guard. There are only a few ways out and once you learn Bernardo’s system you will learn them better than your opponents. This is literally a forgotten position that you can use to dominate in class and in competition.
- 01 How To Jump Closed Guard
- 02 How To Jump Closed Guard From Knees
- 03 Closed The Guard When Opponent Leg Is Up
- 04 Closed Guard Leg Up Sweep Variation
- 05 Scissor Sweep
- 06 Pendulum Sweep
- 07 Arm Lock From Pendulum Sweep
- 08 Hand On The Belt Sweep
- 09 Kimura
- 10 Arm Lock
- 11 Cross Choke
- 01 Brabo Choke From Closed
- 02 Brabo Grip To Arm Bar
- 03 Sit Up Flower Sweep
- 04 Sit Up Flower Sweep To Rolling Arm Bar
- 05 Carlson Gracie Triangle
- 06 Grip Breaks From Closed Guard
- 07 Arm Cross Back Take
- 08 Arm Cross Sweep To Mount
- 09 Arm Cross Pendulum Sweep
- 10 Arm Cross To Armpit Arm Lock
- 11 Arm Cross To Armpit Grab
- 12 Wrist Lock On Sleeve Grab
- 13 Double Grip On Elbow Wrist Lock
- 01 Knee Capture Sweep
- 02 Sweep When Opponent Gets Up
- 03 Arm Lock Variation From Previous Sweep
- 04 Variation Kicking Hand From Sweep
- 05 Variation To Omoplata When Opponent Switch Base
- 06 Inverted Ankle Pick
- 07 Sweep Grip Somersault
- 08 Omoplata
- 09 Cross Gripping To Mount
- 10 Omoplata Variation
- 11 Knee Bar With Lapel From Closed Guard
- 01 Triangle From Overhook
- 02 Moroccan Triangle From Overtook
- 03 Overhook Choke
- 04 Straight Arm Lock From Overhook
- 05 Opposite Leg Sweep
- 06 Omoplata From Overhook
- 07 Deep Half Entry And Sweep
- 08 Abandoning The Closed Guard Safety
- 09 Getting To Closed Guard From
- 10 Counter To Knee Push Open
- 11 Counter To Elbow Grind
These techniques will help you more than you could have ever thought possible. The simple little details and tricks that Bernardo shows have never been showed before in film. They will give you a huge advantage in the gi or out of the gi. This will revolutionize your game.
Crazy Lifetime Guarantee:
If you don’t improve your closed guards more than you ever thought possible just return the DVD, no questions asked for a full refund – we are that sure.
So what would you expect to pay?
So we thought about pricing this set at a full $197 to tame the ferocious demand.
Maybe we’ll do that if we ever print another run.
But for now, if you act fast enough, you can get your hands on these DVDs for only $97 $77.
So don’t mess around while other dudes snap them all up!